Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Pathway Prayer to Access the Heart of The Akashic Records

Opening Prayer

And so we do acknowledge the Forces of Light,
Asking for guidance, direction, and courage to know the Truth
As it is revealed for our highest good and the highest good of
everyone connected to us.

Oh Holy Spirit of God,
Protect me from all forms of self-centeredness
And direct my attention to the work at hand.

Help me to know (myself/first name of individual being read) in the
Light of the Akashic Records,
To see (myself/first name of individual being read) through the eyes
of the Lords of the Records,
And enable me to share the wisdom and compassion that the
Masters, Teachers, and Loved Ones of (me/first name of individual
being read) have for (me/him/her).

The Records are now open.


Closing Prayer
I would like to thank the Masters, Teachers, and Loved Ones for
their love and compassion.
I would like to thank the Lords of the Akashic Records for their
point of view.
And I would like to thank the Holy Spirit of Light for all
knowledge and healing.

The Records are now closed. Amen.
The Records are now closed. Amen
The Records are now closed. Amen.

_________________________________
 
Linda Howe's Pathway Prayer to Access the Heart of the Akashic Records is not included in some online versions of her book "How To Read the Akashic Records" (Sounds True, 2009). If you have purchased an online version of the book and it did not come with the Prayer, please utilize the copy of the Prayer presented here. You might also want to contact the publisher to let them know that the Prayer was missing from your purchase.
 
Thank you!

6 comments:

  1. Linda, I am working with your book and am finding it elegantly simple to access the AR, it has changed my perception of my life. I do have a question, I am typically getting wisdom &lots of insight from my sessions, but one time I just got silence, not even a "you dont need to know that now" Just silence. Did I get out for a moment?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Michelle. I have read Linda's book and followed the advice from the book, but for me is total silence. I want to understand in what form the message/answers should come back to us. I would really appreciate some help. Claudio

      Delete
  2. For years I knew that one day I would work with the Akashic Records. I don't know how I knew but I knew. For the past three years I have asked my guidance for help in getting to the Akashic Records. I knew I was at the door but didn't know how to get in. Then one day I changed the wording of my plea from help getting to the Akashic Records to asking for the tools to get in. Within the week I was drawn, or lead, to Linda's book "How To Read the Akashic Records". I was glued to every word with a knowing that this was my key. Then, I recited the opening prayer...and I was in! I was greeted by a multitude of Masters, Teachers and Loved Ones who have waited for my arrival. I am so grateful that Linda wrote this book and that she offered up her prayer path that enabled my entry. Thank you Linda, with all my heart. Mareen Thomas-Norman of PurpleSageHealing.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is not so, that when reading for another one says silently to self, "Oh Holy Spirit of God Protect me from all forms of self centeredness etc.

    Love,

    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been reading the book and tried to say the prayer two times. I am not a native English speaker, so I am not sure if using the prayer in English would be the correct thing to do. My native language is Bulgarian. Should I translate the prayer and use it with my own language?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I have the book "How to Read the Akashic Records: Accessing the Archive of the Soul and Its Journey" by
    Linda How and followed the prayer. After following all the steps (in a quiet place and everything) nothing
    happened. Do I have to imagine/visualize the records or the Lord of the Records? Or wait for images to
    appear? Do you hear voices/sounds or de you feel them? Please, I need guidance because I tried many times and
    nothing happened. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

We do not post anonymous comments. Sorry.