Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Getting Stuck, Ascension, and St. Germain


Timeless Wisdom for Contemporary Questions:

Questions and Answers About the Book “How To Read the Akashic Records”




Question:
I’ve been trying to work out something on a healing path that seems like it’s been going on for a while, but I have this feeling that I have hidden my true and authentic self in another dimension for safety, because it didn’t feel safe to incarnate it in this dimension. I do a lot of kinesiology work. I want to know if the Record can assist me in reintegrating this part that I’ve hidden for safety. I can feel when I tune into who I am and what I want, I can’t find it. It’s like I’ve cleared the false self and illusion, and what I’m left with is I’m not there -- I’m lost in another dimension. I guess I’ve done so much work on my own, but I’m stuck, I need to do this before I can go forward.

Linda:
Let me tell you how I understand that. From a Records point of view, you are whole and complete, you are intact, but your awareness of that in some areas is almost like you turned off the light. So that’s how we would understand that fragmentation of the self from a Records point of view, and one of the ways the Records could be very supportive--it’s a spiritual resource, and the more there is a fundamental sense of spiritual safety-- spiritual safety always precedes emotional healing. Working with the Records would be fabulous for this, because you move into a dimension that is safety, that is sanctuary, and you would be growing into that and you could work in the Records to expand and open up your awareness of yourself in all your dimensions, but in a very safe way.

When there’s a blockage -- blockages and stuckness – it is just fear. But the antidote is to create an environment within the Self that is safe, an environment of sanctuary where there is no judgment, because dimensionally, the trait of the Record is a space of unconditional love. It is not smarmy, it’s not skinny, it’s rich, it’s real, it’s expansive, it’s inclusive of the whole Self. And in that space, it’s easier to let go of fear. That’s directionally where you can go. You’ve been on the path for a while, and you understand that in the healing process, the ability to grow into the new space is actually available in the Records.

Absolutely, this is one of the wonderful ways to use the Records. This is consciousness development. This does require that we address and deal with our emotional wounds and distress. That’s part of it; your emotional body has to be intact –the spiritual and the emotional work in tandem. The greater the spiritual reliance, the easier it is to heal emotionally. The stronger the emotional body, the more healed, resolved, the more peaceful we are in the emotional dimension, the more Light we can handle. The territory just opens wide, it is pretty exciting.

Question:
My question is, what is changeable and what is not in this particular journey? Can the style of it be tweaked a little?

Linda:
That’s interesting. What changes? What changes in the journey is our awareness, in that it expands and increases. With the increased awareness, there is an expansion in our responsibility. With responsibility comes privileges and choices. There are many lifetimes where the issue is that we’re growing into responsible choice-making. There are whole lifetimes where we are working with that--with the fact that we do have choice. Our choices make a big difference in where we are going to go and what is going to happen. The stories can change.

The finish line is basically the same, and at some point every one of us will come to know who we are. We will know the truth about ourselves and about others, and we will live from that place. The “how we do it” is definitely changeable. Is there something specific that you have in mind that you want to change?

Follow-up:
I want to see if I can, regarding the Ascension, where I can be in terms of where I would be with my sister. I don’t want to be going and leave her alone.

Linda:
What I do know is that how we get somewhere – if you’re interested in Ascension and that process, and you are consciously working on that, what can happen is that we have a lot to say about the rate at which we can grow. We can accelerate the process. The idea of the Records is not a resource through which we will control our fate. This is not a control device. It is a resource that can enable us to move into a profound state of peace and acceptance, not resignation, that will enable us to be aware of our own goodness and the goodness of others, no matter what the circumstances. Through a relationship with the Records, it is easier to wear the world like a loose garment, so that at some level of circumstances, people, places, and things will no longer bother us. That is much more the purpose of the use of the Records as opposed to making changes.

We can make changes in ourselves, but we are not going to change the tides, the orbits of planets -- a lot of things we are not going to change. They don’t have to be changed, they are fine. Understand that this is a resource for being in a state of detachment with love, and in a state of respect and honor for ourselves and others and life itself. Whatever is happening in the world, we will be fine. It is a time of tremendous spiritual revolution, and our work is really the karmic imperative of our time: to become aware of ourselves as souls, and to become aware of our truth within the divine reality, and to live from that.

Question:
In your book you refer to the Masters, one group of individuals. When I think of Masters I think of St. Germaine. How do the Masters fit in to the Records?

Linda:
This is a great point. In the Records, we work with the Masters, but there are other systems, and other ways of identifying Masters. So within another system, St. Germaine has a personality, and is identifiable. It’s a different system though.

What is distinct about the Records is that the masters, teachers, and loved ones do not present with personalities. Within the Record, we are dealing with energy first, information second, and personality is at the bottom of the heap. It’s not important. It’s a different system. I know it can be confusing if you are very well-trained in another system. The angle on this is a little different, and the purpose is a little different. It’s not about personalities.

Follow-up:
Is it possible for St. Germaine to see a part of my Record?

Linda:
Absolutely, but within the Record, the Masters do not come forward – the Masters do not do the reading. They don’t come forward and say, “Hi, I’m St. Germaine, I’m going to help you.” You may recognize the energy of St. Germaine.

Jesus is the teacher for many people working with the issue of unconditional love, That is the work of Jesus. He’s the teacher for probably half of the world – the Western world, certainly. The energy of Jesus will be in the Record, but the personality of Jesus will not come forward, because it’s not about the personality, it’s about the energy and the information, the energy, and the guidance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We do not post anonymous comments. Sorry.